ABOGA&CIA - Civil Law, Commercial Law and Real Estate Department
- Advice and legal counsel in all types of civil proceedings.
- Real estate law: construction, development, project management, planning, purchases, leases, new construction, foreign investment ...
- Drafting of contracts and private documents.
- Claims for payment.
- Eviction notices.
- Torts (damages, compensation ...).
- Litigation (statements of heirs, domain records, court approvals, termination of census and allodium ...).
- Inheritance law. Legacies and donations.
- Creation, modification, liquidation and dissolution of companies.
- Companies (SA, Sl, CB)
ABOGA&CIA - Administrative Law Department
Advice and defense for our customers in all areas of public administration, both regional and national. The Administration generally holds a privileged position before the individual, so our principal objective is to ensure the rights and interests of our clients before the Public Administration:
- Preparation of opinions and reports of Administrative Law.
- Processing of all proceedings and administrative appeals.
- Advice and legal counsel in the processing of administrative litigation appeals.
- Administrative sanctions.
- Economic and administrative claims.
- Liability of Public Administration.
- Compulsory Expropriation.
- Application and licensing.
- Urban infringement cases.
- Immigration and Residency
ABOGA&CIA - Criminal Law Department
Advice and legal counsel in all proceedings before the criminal court:
- Economic crimes, crimes against property, personal injury, against honor, etc.
- Misdemeanor charges and speedy trials.
- Traffic and labor accidents.
- Legal assistance with the police.
- Prison law.
- Juvenile criminal law.
ABOGA&CIA - Family Law and Family Mediation
- Marital separations, divorces and the separation of couples. Pre-Trial negotiation and mediation to avoid legal action.
- Drafting of Settlement Agreement which sets out:
- Child Custody.
- Attribution of the use of the marital home.
- Compensation payments.
- Dissolution of matrimonial property.
- Filing of consensus demand.
- Filing or reply, if any, to contentious lawsuit.
In both cases of consensual and contentious process, monitoring compliance with the judgment and order of execution, if any.